Friday, July 29, 2011

old family photos

Around the same time I had that roll of found photos processed, I had some rolls I had laying around in my basement processed, low and behold they were personal family photos from when I was younger. I was overjoyed when I found these little treasures, my little time traveling box. There are over 100 photos here.



my mom


cousins on my dad's side



nana and auntie debbie

uncle reddy and i, i think.. some of these were double exposed, ha

pa, uncle danny, and great nana (inez with her two sons)

pa, uncle danny, myself, and great nana




aw, baby randy. i miss him.

cousin dan, niki, me, auntie patty

me and dan

auntie patty and me

dan

me, dan, and uncle bill

randy and niki

niki

these are from cast-away key in bahamas from the disney cruise








dan on the mickey slide

me on the mickey slide


snow in pa's backyard with dan and dad

snow in pa's backyard with dan and dad


animal kingdom, disney world





dad and i with lego man


me and minnie

mom, me, and goofy

me and pluto

nana, mickey, and uncle freddy

mom, mickey, and i



hotel time


beauty and the beast






gladys knight

nana

haha, uncle freddy, auntie debbie, auntie patty, and myself on the plane

plane

dan, me and dad



home sick

me

nana

auntie patty, nana, and uncle bill

auntie patty, nana, and uncle bill


uncle freddy and mom

nana and me

dan and i

dan, me, greg

dan, me

me

dan

me and dad lurking in the back, haha


more from animal kingdom, disney


















                                       
the rest of these are mostly of lucas and myself when we were younger, and some of our cat jack we had and from a flute recital i had in the 5th grade and from one of lucas' birthday parties.















No comments:

Post a Comment